09.22.2010

September 22, 2010

the BABES

so i know i am very biased, but i happen to have the most  d a r l i n g  nieces ever. and what is even better? 
their PERFECT names - annie mae and penelope :)
so we already celebrated penny's birthday on my blog and annie's was yesterday!
my sister sent me a few pictures that were SO CUTE. and annie has a boyfriend at age one! 
she also sent some pictures from her trip to new york to stay with my brother (he is in med school) and watch penny while fran was in italy! so here are some pictures to oo and ah over. 

XO 

                this is annie's boyfriend :)                                                 annie at her birthday party. SASSY!

such a cute cake!!

my gorgeous sister and her precious annie

one of the more becoming pictures of annie

haha classic picture. reminds me of one of caitlin and i at this age

precious

No comments:

Post a Comment