11.3.10

November 3, 2010

3
i am thankful for my family.
for both the one i grew up loving,
and my new one now that i am married.
i have the two of the most sweetest women on the planet as my moms
and my siblings are wonderful.
i just love the concept of family.
llooovvveee iiitttt.


and on a side note.
my wish list is growing...
yes a very ironic feature of my thankful post
1. a nikon camera (this wish is very far away)
2. turquoise everything
3. beautiful wallpaper from anthropologie 
4. a baby 
(don't worry this also seems to be far away)
5. to be a wedding planner. 
6. my wedding pictures (soon soon soon:)

speaking of wedding pictures.
i don't think i have shared our wedding video on the blog!
mm. thats not okay.
so here is a little peak at our wedding day
gosh i love him.


1 comment: