01.24.11

January 24, 2011

okay so i have been keeping a secret.

michael are going on an adventure.
i really wanted to wait to say anything about it 
because last year i kind of had my heart broken
because i couldn't go 
but oh my goodness,
it's happening!


east london to be exact.
we are going to be leaving may 16th
and staying until august august 15th ish
we will both be doing field research while we are there
in orphanages
it's going to be heavenly.
because we get to help
and make a small difference.

did i mention how excited i am?
and how thankful i am that my husband is coming along?
which is really so much better than last years situation. 
new culture
new languages
new challenges
new hope.
this will be our first adventure of giving back.

I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, 
then there is no hurt, but only more love.  
Mother Teresa



              

1 comment:

  1. JESS!! Congrats!! I'm SO happy for you! Dream come true! And yes, so much better than last year's situation.

    ReplyDelete