5.8.11

May 8, 2011

It has been months since I have blogged,
but I promise it's for good reason.

Mother's Day is a beautiful thing.
I have gotten to spend it wonderfully.
This guy I live with made me breakfast in bed.
And then he uncovered a few gifts.
One of which was my very first pearl necklace.
He is a sweet boy.

The rest of the day has been spent with my sweet mother driving to Idaho to see her sweet mother.
Needless to say I feel very blessed and so very happy to be with the two wonderful women who have inspired me the most in my life.  And this year I got to add a third. Patricia Eraso. Three of the most elegant, charitable women I know.





















This Mother's day has meant a lot more to me than ever.
As I think of the women I have been blessed with in my life, I hope I can be half the mother, half the wife, half the women of strength, courage and humility that they are.

Michael and I are pleased/excited/scared/overwhelmed/blessed/joyful (etc.) to announce..

we are expecting :) 


To every woman in my life who has blessed me with their presence, you are rubies forever in my heart.
Happy Mother's Day

jessica grace

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO Happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!
    Perfect description of your feelings regarding being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! I just called Christy and left her a message saying, "I saw your sister blogged after a few months of nothing and I had a feeling it was going to be big!" All three of you sisters have some fun times coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Congratulations Jessica! :) That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so fun to bump into you on campus a couple weeks ago. Congrats again! Exciting things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats Jess. That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete