It's a....

June 28, 2011


girl. 

the babe is a girl.



the doc said she had girl parts and only girl parts - 
so i am hoping that's enough surety to calm my feelings that it was a boy this whole time.
(secret: i have been referring to our little sweet baby girl as a boy this whole time because i hated calling her an "it" - so hopefully she wasn't paying any attention to that!)

we are so thrilled!
and i can't wait to get my craft on :)

we got to see her toes, and her little legs and arms, her nose and lips, and her little heart.
how sweet those moments were.

baby girl i can't wait to meet you!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You will have such a beautiful and talented baby girl :) Love, Matt and Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have said I want a girl first, because I was...And I will forever hold a special place in my dad's heart as a "Daddy's Girl". I wouldn't trade that for anything. I am so happy for you!! And happy late anniversary..And I hope you don't think I'm creepy for stalking your blog, but really I couldn't be more excited for you :)
    p.s. may be moving to utah at the end of august, maybe i will see you soon!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli-thank you so much!
    Amy- don't you even worry I stalk people all the time I think that's the point of blogs! Haha I am so excited for you to be out here!! We must get lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAA HOOOOOO! I knew it was going to be a girl. I just had this feeling. Your little girl is going to be the cutest most decked out little gem this side of the Mississippi. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo exciting!!!! congratulations!!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete