strawberries and waterfalls

June 27, 2011

There have been many special days in June! 
 Michael had his team Banquet earlier in the month. His coach spoke very highly of him and the many sacrifices he made to help the team through a tough time this year. I was so proud to be his wife. There were many tears and lonely nights through the season as he balanced a 20 hour a week job, 18 credits, and traveling with the team often. He did such a good job balancing everything and trying his best to support a pregnant, sick, and sometimes needy wife at times. He is such a wonderful example to me!

Yes I am getting bigger (and especially it seems in the behind?! didn't see that one coming)




On june 19th we celebrated one year :) Sometimes I just have to step back and take it all in. 
I look at Michael when he smiles or he is being silly and I just think I could never be happier. 
I feel so blessed to have Mr. Eraso as all mine and to be sealed to him for all eternity. Many of my friends have asked what this means, essentially it means I know god has a plan for me, for each one of us. Through that plan  we can be together as a family forever! This is such a great comfort to me. 

June 19th, 2010



So we went on a picnic to celebrate!









We went to a nice dinner in the evening, played tennis, and just enjoyed some time together.
But our favorite thing was eating our cake!
 Surprisingly, it tasted pretty good for being a year old.





So excited....


and he drops it! love him.

So to many memories to come and many mistakes to be made, cheers to another year of learning and growing together! I love you Michael Angelo Eraso!
Thanks for the best year yet :)

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Jess! you are such a cute pregnant lady. I miss you love!

    ReplyDelete