refresh.

August 6, 2011


“How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.”
George Washington Carver

i found this quote today and thought how beautiful the images it portrays.
sometimes life gets away from me, but this reminds me how necessary it is to take a deep breath or a step back from our busy lives and remember the important things.

i am working like crazy, doing and internship, and trying to find time to prepare for this baby.
i hope to bring some new updates on our crazy summer this week when life slows down a bit.
except for the fact that i am graduating and my family will be in town :)

but no doubt i hope to find time to do each of the things mentioned in the quote above.
for they truly worthwhile pursuits.

happy day!

xo

1 comment:

  1. I really, REALLY love this quote. Thanks so much for sharing....It's fascinating how we can each relate a quote to our own unique experiences. We have either been there once, or we will be there once. This reminds me of being a nurse...I used to not look forward to taking care of the elderly. But someday, the inevitable will happen and I will be one of them. It is so amazing to learn from them. Becoming tolerant of those whose situations you are not familiar with can bring you so much joy and wisdom!

    Anyway..I just really loved this!

    ReplyDelete