baby shower love

October 10, 2011



My sweet sister in law Diana {middle with her daughter Alana} and her friend Rosa {right} threw me a little tea party baby shower this weekend. Diana came all the way from California to help out! They went above and beyond - everything was darling and so lovely. I wish I had more pictures to show you of all the fabulous details, but my camera is having issues loading them onto the computer. My sisters, although they could not attend also helped by making invitations and helping with the plans. My cousin mary, who is a culinary chef {let me know it you ever want some delightful desserts!} made just that - some delightful desserts! Thank you to everyone who helped and made me feel so special. Baby girl and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

Also a few weeks ago my amazing friend Katie Vargo threw a baby shower! I never posted about it because I didn't take pictures {this habit is going to change}. However miss Allie Waite {former roommate} did! So here is a picture of all three of us. I am so so thankful to have such wonderful friends and I am so appreciative of all the love this baby girl is already receiving and she isn't even here yet! xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Jess, so cute! I wish I could have attended the baby shower. Love you lots!

    Ps, I posted about your baby shoes today. I love them!

    ReplyDelete