my sweet baby girl

October 18, 2011


We hit a big milestone this week. You are full term! If you were born today you would be fine, which is reassuring to a nervous little mama. All that is left for you is getting a little more chunky :) I have done my fair share of that this pregnancy, so I will leave the rest for your body. I think the preeclampsia worries have subsided. I have been resting a ton so that we can keep you in there a few more weeks. The blood pressure looks better every time, so for that I am very thankful.

You sure are a mover these days. Your daddy is convinced you are just perfecting your forehand and backhand, but me and you- {we know better.} I know you are just warming up for your race in a few weeks. Probably doing some strides and a tempo run, dynamic stretching? Regardless, whatever you chose in life running or tennis or none of the above, we will still love you :) 

I get more excited every day knowing you will be here soon. Naturally, I am a little nervous, but my heart is filled with so much joy every time I think about holding you and knowing you're mine. Your daddy is so happy too. Whenever I talk to him while he is at school he is always wondering how I am feeling. He tells me to call your grandma all the time to make sure those back contractions, or those headaches, or those leg cramps are normal. He is like a little boy waiting for his package to come in the mail!

We are ready for you sweet girl! Please wait at least a week until you come, daddy is playing a big tournament this week and I have a few more things to get done too :)

I love you!
momma


3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love you Jess! Good luck with the next couple weeks. If she comes before we talk again, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute pregnant and you two are going to have one adorable little girl. I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture, love that you took it yourself and the look on your face. Very cute. As is your blog - love it!

    ReplyDelete