oh how i adore baby flats!

October 6, 2011



I have been so excited to share these with you! They are in no way perfect, in fact each of these were my first attempts at making baby shoes ever. {so please don't judge my sewing skills} I was so sad when I found these lovelies here {via pinterest} and they were fifty plus dollars! Knowing that little babies grow so fast, that kind of spending was surely out of the question. So, I took to the sewing machine and allowed the creative juices to flow. I used the baby shoe pattern found here. It is a great tutorial and honestly I was overjoyed to find it! I still have fabrics for about 5 or 6 more pairs of little shoes. However, I am working on so many other projects for this baby girl that I hope I can find the time to finish them! Let me know what you think! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Cutest little things EVER! You are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESS!! Those are so cute!!! They look great! And they are going to look adorable on little baby!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!!! You should try making them and selling them when you have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to start your own business Jessica - I am serious!

    ReplyDelete