a special package from hilary

October 12, 2011





{I just adore all the little birdies!}


My dear friend Hilary sent me this adorable ensemble yesterday. Hilary and I have been friends for hm.. about 8 years-ish? Currently she is in Pittsburg, PA working for American Eagle Headquarters. Although we have spent the last several years on opposite sides of the coast while attending college, we have managed to stay close. She is one of those girlfriends that you just pick up where you left off every time you see each other. I LOVE it. Hilary is amazing, simply put. I love the girl to death. We have had so many memories together and if it weren't for her, I don't think I ever would have gotten through the gruel work outs and runs in high school. Hilary has been there for me in the best and worst of times and I will forever be thankful for that! She truly is a wonderful friend and sister. Love you hil! Thank you so much :)
Love, 
me and the babe







No comments:

Post a Comment