home sweet home.

November 15, 2011


Thought I would share this gem while my amazing sister Caitlin is making us some dinner and the little gal is sleeping. I just love her scrumptious cheekies and double chin!! She is home safe with us now and everything seems one hundred times more real. I am loving being a mommy. 

I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for all the love and support. Wow. It is truly humbling to know we have so many people that care for us. I want to thank each of you personally, but time comes and goes right now. Just know my heart is full to the brim. I feel extremely lucky. Cheers from Syd, Michael and me!

4 comments:

  1. i love her outfit and i love you!! and i can't wait to meet her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! She is soooo cute!
    I agree with Allie, her shirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! You both look amazing!! What a little angel! So excited for your sweet family! I love her outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE HER SOOO MUCH.. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I GET TO HOLD HER IN 4 DAYS...

    ReplyDelete