when labor calls.

November 17, 2011






This past weekend BYU was the site for the regional championships for cross country. There are not many home meets and since Michael had never been to one {i was red shirting the season we started dating} I thought it would be a fun little day time date! Secretly in the back of my mind, I was really looking forward to doing a little jogging to chase the runners as they came around the course. I knew I wouldn't be able to just stay in one place. So off I went jogging here and there. {I am sure this was a sight to see. And I am also sure it wasn't really "jogging" as Michael was walking next to me, but it felt like I was jogging!}

We had a blast and I think Michael loves running just a teensy bit more. Or rather he appreciates it more :). Regardless, I will now forever be in the lookout for local cross country meets when I want to jump start my laboring process. When we got home the contractions started and oh did they never stop. Luckily for us it brought the best day of our married lives thus far. Bringing home baby felt like bringing home love times a million. {ya know that feeling when you found the one, well we found her alright}. 

No comments:

Post a Comment