baby lit

February 16, 2012

have you seen these?

I am so very excited about these little treasures. Thanks to miss Jennifer Adams these classics are available baby style as board books. Romeo & Juliet and Pride & Prejudice have already hit the book shelves.  She will be releasing Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland and Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre soon and I am so excited to get my hands on them! These would be the perfect gift for a momma-to-be or a birthday gift for your little one.  

Also, I am looking to see if anyone wants to come with me to the release of Jane Eyre and Alice in Wonderland. It is going to be on March 9th {Saturday} 6 o'clock at the King's English Bookshop in Salt Lake City. Let me know if you want to come with!

1 comment:

  1. so funny - i'll be there! king's english is around the corner from my house and jen was in my ward before she moved out east. we love these books! i'm excited i'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete