growing up: letters to my girl

February 14, 2012



Happy three months my little angel!

Dear Sydney,
Yesterday was your three month mark. My goodness, the time is flying by. I can't believe how much you have changed in this short amount of time. You are the most beautiful baby. My favorite thing right now is waking up to your little smiles. All I have to say is good morning sydney and you light up with a  gorgeous little smile. Then I unwrap your swaddle and your arms fly up in the air {me and daddy have a good laugh at that every morning}. Goodness you are such a sweetheart. You are starting to giggle and be more and more aware every day. You love to go on walks and be held as often as possible. You grab your toes and suck your fingers. Once in a whole those toes make it all the way up in your mouth too. Every night after I give you a bath I spend a good half hour trying to get the knots out of your hair in the back of your head. It is a struggle, but if I don't people think you are trying to grow dreadlocks.  I am not sure why you get the knots, but I think it has to do with your hairs all being different lengths. We have been having lots of story time lately. You love to look at bright pictures. You are grabbing onto anything and everything within your reach. I think you have stolen your daddy's heart. He just loves you so very much. Oh darling girl we love you. We are so excited to see your little personality develop. On to sleep training, more tummy time and soon enough teething. We love you forever and always. xo
Momma

in case you missed it: one month, two months

No comments:

Post a Comment