happy birthday dad!

February 13, 2012


Dear Dad,
Happy Birthday! Time to celebrate with your one and only {my beautiful momma} for a year well lived! I just want you to know that I love you so much. The last few years have been special ones for me as I have matured and been able to appreciate my parents so much more. You have played such a significant role in helping me become the woman I am today. Thank you for always being there when I need advice. Thank you for looking down from the top of hornet hill just in time to catch my race {even when you were busy being Mr. doctor and stake president}. Thank you for making our house a home and showing us children how to respect our mother. Thank you for setting the example of an amazing man, father and husband {it made it a lot easier to find the right one!} Thanks for the endless tickling and chasing around with spiders - it made me a tough girl. All the laughter and good times will be forever in my heart. Thanks for the DELICIOUS gourmet cooking over the years. No one is as lucky to have a dad like mine. Thank you for making mom your forever and loving her for everything she is. Thanks for being the best dad and now granddad to me and my little Sydney. We love you over here! Hope your birthday is the best! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment