The best of DIY this week

March 14, 2012


isn't she to die for?!

These Neon Toe Shoes are adorable and too easy not to try! I am going to have to find a cheap pair of nude pumps! (I love mine too much to try this... but I will with a cheaper pair)

I will be trying this beautiful No Sew Clutch when I head to Ohio. {Christy, Fran, Mom? Fun girl project?} 

Okay so these bracelets are so simple but lovely!! 

I love scarves - and these are perfect for beginner sewers. Bright colors for spring! Do it!

Well there is a few projects to keep you busy this weekend! Sydney and I are headed to Ohio tomorrow to see Grandma and Grandpa Hauser, and all her aunts and uncles on the east coast & her two new cousins! I am SO excited, but nervous about our all day flying tomorrow starting with a 6 am flight. Eh, can't be as bad as last time right?!

PS. Sydney is also going to meet Miss Hilary and Miss Miriam :) This trip is going to be amazing! See ya in 3 weeks UTAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment