growing up: letters to my girl

March 13, 2012



Dear Sydney,
You are the most beautiful little girl. I love every little thing about you from your dainty smile to your long toes. You and I spend a lot of time together while daddy is away on tennis trips so we have been staying really busy. Sometimes I lay in bed at night staring at you next to me in your crib. I am often overcome with emotion and gratitude for you. I have never been so happy in all my life. I am so thankful I get to be your mother. I truly hope that I can help you become a confident, loving, sweet,  courageous and ambitious woman someday. You are going to change the world, I just know it. Lately you have started to giggle and your favorite thing is to be held. You love to play with all kinds of toys - really anything you can grab with your hands. Bath time is still your favorite part of the day except now you are learning to splash and get your momma wet! You love to stand on your feet so I have a feeling you will walk sooner than I am ready for. We are still trying to help you fall in love with tummy time. Goodness you are a doll. We are going to go stay with Grandma and Grandpa Hauser for a few weeks. Uncle Ben is so excited to meet you, I am sure he will be your new best friend. Sydney I love you babe. You are my sunshine, you are my happiness. 
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment