little fingers, little toes.

March 21, 2012


I wish I would have done this little photo collection when she was first born, but I figure it's better late than never. There was sunshine filling my room as I woke up this morning so I thought it would be perfect to snap a few shots of my babe. 

On a side note, I decided yesterday I am a country girl. I was driving around the country, on my way to pick up some crafts when I realized I was belting a country anthem - Barbecue Stain by Tim Mcgraw. I thought to myself, if only people saw this side of me. It is true, to all you country music haters - I love it more than anything. I love the stories, the realness, the occasional curse words, and the way it makes me want to shake my hips. My husband even hates it, but I will always be country through and through! There is just something about it that truly makes me feel at home. 

Anyway, Sydney and I are off to get ready to see my best friend Hilary today. Could not be more excited! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love this collage.

    Thanks for providing great ideas for when my babes come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog from your necklace tutorial! Love it and plan to make it. Also love this collage idea! Going to try it with my 11 month old! You and your family are adorable!

    ReplyDelete