¡hasta luego ohio!

April 6, 2012

This trip has been filled with wonderful memories that I will surely take with me back home. Is it weird that I call Utah home now? It must be because that is where my darling is. We met there, we fell in love, we started our lives together, we rented our first apartment there, we even had the blessing of having our first little one.. all in utah. The word home fits. 

Anyway, it was a pleasure being able to spend time with my family. They spoiled me and Sydney. I was reminded how blessed we are to be able to wake up one day and fly to another state! I will miss home cooked meals, gourmet might I add, by my dear father. And I will also miss the encouragement and love from my sweet mother. And of course I will miss my little brother ben, who I look up to now both literally and figuratively. I am sure Sydney will miss the hugs and kisses from all three. 

I feel ready to tackle some big goals of mine once I get home. I am so thankful for all the sweet words and messages many of you left about my weight loss journey. I hope by sharing some of my struggles I can inspire and motivate some of you as well. Thank you from the depths of my heart for your love and encouragement. It will propel me to stay determined! 

I hope today will go smoothly. Sydney is almost a full month older since our last plane ride. 

Chag Sameach Pesach to my Jewish friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment