growing up: letters to my girl

May 17, 2012




Dear Sydney,
Six months old!! SIX MONTHS! Saying it out loud makes me so sad. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. The best moment this month was two little teeth popping up. Oh when you smile or giggle and those little teeth show I just melt. It is the cutest addition to an already gorgeous smile. From your very first day your spirit and little personality have been extraordinary, but somehow each month you just blow me away more. You are so precious, so full of love and happiness. Turning over is your favorite thing. You will just go from tummy to back over and over until your half way across the room. You are starting to scoot a little bit which means in no time you will be exploring our little home. I think we can both wait for that a little while longer :) You have an attachment to swings. Your daddy takes you everyday when he gets home from school for a few minutes. You would stay in that swing all day if we let you! You love to talk and socialize, you are your mother's daughter. Solid foods are a struggle some days but then other days you inhale that stuff. Sleeping is getting much better. Teething is subsiding a bit for now which helps. Syd, I hope you know someday that I love you with all my soul and being your mother is the greatest blessing in the world. Thank you for giving me some of the happiest moments of my life. We love you to the moon and back xo.
Momma 

5 comments:

  1. so so so so precious. what a sweet girl. it's crazy that violet is 6 months old too. yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. SHE IS TOO CUTE in that bow!!!!
    2. 6 months???!!! CRAZY! I STILL haven't met her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is the cutest thing in the world! awww happy 6 months to sydney!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!! I NEED TO MEET HER!!

    ReplyDelete