a little design

May 4, 2012

Just a quick post with regards to some reader emails. I have been asked quite a bit how I design my blog. I wanted to make the space me, but more importantly clean and simple so it was easy to read. I have invested a lot of time in learning HTML and all sorts of stuff about the internet that I didn't know- and believe me there is lots more to learn. Anyway some of you have asked if I would help you design your blog and the answer is I would love to - but with a baby and working, & being a wife etc., my time is spread thin. I would do it for free, but its a quite the project to make it perfect! Anyway I recently finished designing a blog for my friend Karina. You can check out her blog here. We had so much fun collaborating to make the space feminine, girly, and whimsical. Karina is darling and she is pregnant! You have to go read her beautiful perspectives on life and her adorable relationship with her Husband Aaron. They are an amazing couple!

So if you are interested in having me help improve the look of your site, just shoot me an email and I would be glad to help you. Contact me for pricing because it will fluctuate depending on what you want. (jessica.eraso@gmail.com) Thanks for all the lovely comments and for taking the time to read. Love--

1 comment:

  1. Your new header/layout is adorable. I love those pics! And great work on Karina's blog! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete