THE Lone Star Taqueria

May 23, 2012

http://picasion.com


While my mom was in town a few weeks ago we went up to Salt Lake to do some shopping at City Creek. By the end of the day we were beat and needed some good grub. Somehow my sister found this place {Lone Star Taqueira}  courtesy of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives via Guy Fieri. Watch the episode here. If you haven't seen the show, you should. It is a family favorite. We love all the random places he finds and luckily we have been able to go to a few here in Utah. 

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place. Legit Mexican food I tell ya. My favorite plate was the Carne Adovada tacos. And of course we got the featured fish of the day: Salmon Tacos, in honor of our awesome Sister and brother-in-law the Salmons! So go try it out all you utahns. 

8 comments:

  1. I love what you keep doing with your blog design. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks tracie! I need to stop messing with it, but I love trying new things haha.

      Delete
  2. I love Lone Star! My dad was actually there when they filmed that episode of D,D, & D and they interviewed him but he didn't end up making it on the show hahaha. It is so good nom nom! and you guys are adorable, as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats so awesome! I want to meet that guy in person he is so crazy. oh and thanks allie you are so sweet. miss you tons. lets get together soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Spencer?! Our families go way back! His dad is the bishop of my parents ward right now. Small world!

    ReplyDelete