momma and baby

May 22, 2012


Naomi from Rockstar Diaries does a cute post called E and me where she documents things she is loving around the web for her and her darling babe.
 I think it is a fun idea so I put together some things I am loving lately. Enjoy!

1. a must have darling and turquoise ring (anniversary coming up? hint hint michael).
2. wedges to die for that i could never afford. 
3. the cutest little birdie toy for my little bird.
4. hot air ballon print dress perfect for summer at the beach.
5. the cutest pink bunny roller.
6. a scarf for all seasons.
7. a touch of neon in a beautifully simple bag.
8. a swimsuit worth working out for :)

3 comments:

  1. i just fell in love with your blog! i found it a little while ago to create the anthro necklace and here i am again! i would love to wear that swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you are so sweet!! i am glad you are back! :) oh my goodness that swimsuit is just darling, i want to save up for it!

      Delete