trip to california part IV

May 7, 2012

one of these days we will save up enough to buy a nice camera, but for now I have just got my phone since I seem to have mis placed my point and shoot. 

Here is the last of the california pictures. Sydney and I met up with my best friend/BYU track teammate   Emily Lange and headed to Balboa for the day. It was so much fun! Emily is the sweetest, funniest, and most beautiful girl. I have really missed her since she moved to California with her hubby. We took Sydney to the beach for her very first time. We admired all the pretty houses on Balboa Island wondering how people can afford it - haha we are in the newly married, will money ever not be something to stress about stage. We also had ourselves some chocolate covered bananas. yum. And we decided they weren't as great as banana boats! (KP, eddy, la, amy? :) Love you Em! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, best post ever!!! I am jealous! Looks like so much fun! Miss you and Em!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! That, and I'm trying to figure out how you got your pictures to go like that, meaning the set up of different sizes side by side.

    ReplyDelete