trip to california part III

May 5, 2012


My last night in California I met up with these lovely ladies - Katie, katie, and Caitlin. We went to this restaurant called Bruxie down in Orange. OH my GOODNESS! You have to go if you are ever in the area. Really the food was delicious. Katie and I split the S’Mores waffle (Belgian Chocolate, Graham Cracker & Toasted Marshmallow) and a turkey avocado with some type of fancy cheese I am forgetting. Their signature is apparently very popular - buttermilk fried chicken, chili honey and coleslaw. Someday I will be brave and try that one. 

It was weird not to have Sydney with me for the night, but fun to just spend some time with girl friends!  We enjoyed a little night time stroll through the quaint college town and almost got run over by a pack of road bikers. Good times. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still dreaming about those waffles! It was so good to see you! I always love reading your blog, but I especially loved talking to you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Bruxie is like 5 min from my house. Let's go next time you're down. I'm glad you had a fun trip. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete