late evening fountain fun

June 21, 2012





My sweet little brother is in town for BYU basketball camp. I had a great time watching him be a baller on the court today. Seriously thought he is super talented. Sydney did not like being in the car today because it was BLAZING hot. I mean 95 degrees at 7 pm. What? Yes, are you kidding me... So we found some fountains for her to play in down at the Riverwoods. She loved the water. We will have to do this again this summer.

Tomorrow we head off for our big family vacation in the Outer Banks, North Carolina. It is our last hoo-rah before my little brother Taylor heads off on his mission to Merida, Mexico. Oh my goodness my heart will break when he leaves. It seems like just yesterday I was playing with him and Ben after practice every day. He is the sweetest guy I know and some girl will be lucky to have him someday. But for know, the people of Mexico will be blessed to have him. I am beyond thrilled to see my family and all the little babes will be together! Finally!


3 comments:

  1. She is the cutest thing ever!! Her face in the first picture is just pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great! I never thought this before, but I can see a resemblance between you and Ben. It's weird how fast people change. I remember when Ben was born! And now he is so big-but then again, look at your little Sydney! She is getting cuter and more expressive every 'update.' (since I don't see her in real life:)

    ReplyDelete