my girl.

June 6, 2012

It is 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. I think I am anxious, but about what, I am not even sure. My mind is racing a million times a minute. In my attempts to pass time, I have redesigned my blog for the billionth time. I am one of those people who gets bored with things really easily - short attention span over here. Growing up, I think I rearranged my room several times a year, or like every time I cleaned it. Even in college I couldn't keep my room the same for a long period of time. I just like trying new things. Its therapeutic or something... right? Anyway, while sitting here I was reminiscing over my little girl and her adorable smile. I think these three pictures are my favorite of her. Really I swear she flashes me the biggest, gummy, two toothed smile every single time I whip out my camera. I love it. No camera shy moments over here. Happy 3 AM to you!


8 comments:

  1. I'm up over here too... Got to love 3 am! Sorry your feeling anxious but I loved how you admitted to rearranging your room every time you cleaned it. I totally did this and still do it. It drives AJ crazy because he can never fun anything since I'm always moving it :) definitely therapeutic! Sydney is growing up so quickly... She's adorable. Let me know if you ever want to do anything. I would love to get together sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets seriously get together!! I would love that! I will call you next week :) xo

      Delete
  2. ...Greg will come home and find the house rearranged and be totally confused on how I moved all the heavy furniture around. I swear when I get in those moods a surge of adrenaline hits and I feel like Super Woman...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha I do the SAME thing! We must be sisters or something... lol

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that beautiful smile! Such a beauty, like her momma! It would be so fun to do a little blogger meet up here in UT. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should!! What a great idea - I will be in contact!

      Delete
  4. how fun! i love what you did with the blog. i can't sleep lately either. i play games on my phone in the middle of the night, until 6am when miss violet wakes up for a snack. i cannot WAIT for our babies to meet. they are going to love each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh we are so similar! haha I do the same thing lately.. Not good for the daytime! I cant wait either! We should be in California at some point this summer :) beach day!?

      Delete