growing up: letters to my girl

July 13, 2012





Dear Sydney,
Happy eight months my darling girl! As you continue to grow, I find you learning things almost every day. It has been quite an adventure this month. You started officially crawling a few days after you turned sevem months. That changed both our lives quite drastically. That meant spending my days chasing you and pulling things out of your mouth and for you it meant many more head bumps and face plants. You are such a strong girl though, you always get up with a smile. Only a week after you started crawling, you were already pulling yourself up onto things. I just can't believe how strong you are. You are almost standing on your own- right now you can make it about 5 seconds before you fall on your cute little bum. This month we started you on yogurt bites, cheerios, and other snacks. You would eat those all day if I let you. Sometimes you put ten in your little hand and try to stick them all your mouth. It makes me laugh. You also love any and every fruit cut up into small pieces but you will not for the life of you eat fruit flavored baby food. I don't understand how you cannot like apple sauce, but maybe someday you will. Sydney you are such a doll! You love meeting new people and making new friends. You are definitely your momma's child in that sense. You smile at anyone or anything that smiles back. It is so fun to watch you with other babies and kids. I see you trying to do what they do and watching intently as they run around. The day you get on your feet is going to be a happy day for you. You are such a sweetheart baby girl and your momma loves every little thing about you! Every day is brighter because you are in my life. I love you sweetie!
Love, 
Momma 

8 comments:

  1. I love reading these letter to Sydney, Jessica. :) you are such a sweet momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! P.S. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a point and shoot! I think its a Canon. Someday I would like to invest in a nicer camera ... haha who knows when that will be!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness she is such a cutie pie! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet! she is getting so big!! aww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It is going by too fast :( but it is so fun to watch her grow!

      Delete