Outer Banks, North Carolina Part 1

July 2, 2012


my cute sister christy and her husband greg and little man porter 
uncle tay tay and the girls. so stinkin cute. they LOVE him.

my sweet little nieces penelope and annie mae :) aren't they just darling?!

he's the baby, but goodness he is growing up. love this guy.




Just a few pictures from our little vacation to the Outer Banks, North Carolina. It was HOT, but oh so fun. We had to drive 30 minutes on the sand, right next to the water to get to our house. We saw wild horses all week and truly spent a week away from life. So cool to just be away from everything, quite literally. I didn't even have service or internet! That was a lovely feeling. So Miss Sydney learned how to crawl for real (not just a few steps) while we were there and now she is climbing up on everything. Hello baby proofing. It was so fun to have all three new babies together for the first time. They all have these sweet little personalities and I have a feeling they will be best of friends one day. I loved spending time with my siblings. Its funny how we can all be at different places in life and in the country, but still pick up where we left off. So ya, it was a blast, I finally had my love all to myself - no MCAT, no school, no work, no tennis, all play :) I have lots more pictures to come, but I have lots of catching up to do... oh I love unpacking. PS. I have a lot of emails to reply to so I am sorry if you have been waiting!! I hope to get all caught up by tonight. xo

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! & you look tan and radiant! Missed you in Utah but glad you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun! love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!! I love that mint top! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete