summer love

July 30, 2012




We have been enjoying summer over here. My little gal loves water. She even tried to lay her head down as if it was a pillow this weekend. She cracks me up! I know you have probably already seen these clips over at the Daybook, but if you haven't you have to check them out. {like this one of Sherry Lynn, or this one of an 8 month old} Obviously makes your heart hurt watching them, but I mean its still pretty cool, right? Would you ever do this with your babies? 

Hope you had a great weekend friends! Tomorrow I have a very special post that I am going to need A LOT of help with. So be sure to check back. 

4 comments:

  1. AJ's mom teaches safety swimming lessons to infants. She has been doing it for 25 years and is amazing!! Sadee will start in the next couple months and has told me that babies are supposed to put their ears and face under the water to get used to it do they won't be scared of water when they are older. His mom has definitely saved a lot of lives over the years with her teaching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my really!? how old does she typically start the babies? I am genuinely interested, but very scared! how fun!

      Delete
  2. Awww She is the cutest thing in the world!! I just want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! Beautiful baby and momma! I'd love for you to come visit me at Two In Diapers and link up this post to the Mommy-Brain Mixer! It's tons of fun! :) http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com/2012/08/mommy-brain-mixer-2.html

    ReplyDelete