five good things

August 20, 2012



1. Daddy's girl to a T. Sydney is 100% a daddy's girl and I love it. It's a special thing to watch from a distance.
2. Sleeping with the lights on. Am I the only one who still sleeps with the light on when I'm scared? Walking through my small apartment at night freaks me out too.
3. Morning hugs from my girl. Quite possibly the most darling thing ever and I truly believe those little hands grasping the back of my neck could brighten any day.
4. Day dates with my husband every day. So weird to spend so much time with him, but I wouldn't trade it for anything (Thank you european time work schedule).
5. NY Med. My favorite show to watch even though I am in tears every episode. I secretly want to be a doctor. Never mind the fact that I faint pretty much every time I see a lot of blood. A girl can dream, right? :)

Have a great monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment