GROWING UP: LETTERS TO MY GIRL

August 24, 2012



My dear Sydney,
Happy nine months my angel. We've had a hard few weeks with you getting sick for the very first time. What started as a cold and sore throat gradually turned into a really horrible flu. You were such a trooper though. You made it through 104 degree fevers with a few smiles and lots of cuddles. You also have six teeth coming in. I can't believe how many are coming in at the same time, but you will soon have quite the little smile. The last nine months have flown by and I must say I am kind of sad to see you grow up so fast. I wish I could slow down time. You are exploring anything and everything. You crawl so fast now that we often have races with dad! You love to play peek-a-boo. Every time your dad comes home you crawl over to his feet as fast as you can with the biggest grin on your face. You are starting to climb up our legs so we will hold you - cutest thing ever. My favorite things this month has been your hugging. Every morning I go into your room you are just happy as can be standing in your crib. When I pick you up you throw your little arms around my neck and squeeze as hard as you can. It just melts my heart to see you so excited to see me. I feel so very blessed to be your momma.  You love reading with us. Especially your dad since he reads to you in Spanish. You love your vegetables and your fruits but only in real form. We had stop eating baby food a few weeks ago because you were very adamant on not eating it. Momma has to be much more creative in making sure you are well fed! You are sweet as can be my love and continue to be one of the happiest little babies ever. I love you more than ever. xo

Love,
Momma

3 comments:

  1. Love little Sydney. I miss you guys. She is just adorable. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks em!! i love you so much and miss you so :)

      Delete