outer banks, north carolina: part two

August 5, 2012

Photobucket






I know this post is long over due, but I didn't have the pictures saved on my computer from our family vacation. My mom sent them to me yesterday and it made me miss my family so. We are not the typical family (or maybe we are?) in that we don't all live close to each other. In fact, my family has always been spread across the country. Even growing up, my grandparents were on the other side of the country and all my aunts and uncles somewhere in between. It is not my most favorite set up, but sometimes that's how life is. These family vacations sure help the distance, that's for sure.

We really enjoyed our time in this beautiful area. It was perfect and a much needed vacation. I loved creating memories with Sydney. This was her very first family vacation of hopefully many more to come :) She is a doll! Don't worry, I have the most darling nieces and nephews too. Seriously, does life get any better than little ones running around? I was constantly reminded that my little brothers aren't little anymore. They are grown young men now. Sweet as can be though- I miss you family!

Oh and those wild horses! Aren't they just beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. girl this looks like an amazing trip :) loving your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! and love the blog too girl! keep 'em comin'.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete