dalmatian

September 7, 2012




Sydney loves chasing the dogs around daddy's work (although I'm not sure they appreciate it), so I wasn't surprised when I gave her this little dalmation that she had a case of love at first sight. We lost her favorite little mouse a little while ago. I was sad to find out they no longer sell it at ikea, so we had to find a replacement. She held him the whole time we were shopping and wouldn't let it go even when I tried to feed her. The darling girl is in love, with a handsome little spotted boy. Should I break down and get a dog? Or is that a first time momma fail... Regardless, I am glad she has a make believe friend that can go with her to all sorts of places.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She seems content so I'd say save yourself some work and stick with the stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete