SIDEWALK CHALK & BABY TOES

October 19, 2012

 







































As you can see, Syd much preferred eating the beautiful blue chalk rather than drawing with it. I want her to love drawing and being creative, because it is something very dear to my heart. So, since the winter months are coming, I thought some sidewalk chalk time would be a nice goodbye to the summer season. I drew lots of pictures for Sydney, which she enthusiastically would crawl over and sit on :) So chalky baby toes and baby clothes it is. 

We will be getting some pumpkins this weekend! (I know we are a little late, whoops!) Also, I think some major cleaning is in store for my house. So please, no surprise visits until Monday ;) Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. sidewalk chalk is my fave. and I love her sweet pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these may or may not be the cutest pics i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete