confessions from a first time momma

December 11, 2012


If you were to take a drive in our wonderful little honda civic, you would hear the grunts, sighs, and holding of breaths - from a persistent little lady in the back seat. No matter how long the drive is, you are guaranteed a look into the life of a baby who never gives up. But, sometimes, and I really mean, close to never, my dear sydney, after mustering all the will power she could to break through those straps, silently surrenders. I usually chuckle to myself and think I am so thankful she thinks she can do anything, but more thankful her face is no longer turning blue in frustration. So I snapped this picture the other day after said moment, and I couldn't help but laugh. She is so adorable, even though she is clearly not very pleased with her predicament. I just love her so, silly grunts and all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment