THANK YOU TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE

January 7, 2013


I can't say it enough. This past year was truly incredible. The kind of year you just want to snuggle up to and hold onto forever. I learned a new kind of happy this year. JOY I have never felt. It has certainly been a year of learning as well. I have discovered a lot about my self. It's a journey that I love and one that keeps me going. I have developed more passions and dreams. Some weaknesses have become strengths. Through the ups and downs of motherhood, I feel I have truly come to find myself. That girl who wakes up dreaming of changing the world and in all her naive glory thinks she can do absolutely anything - she's still in there, just a little refined and matured now. I'm still trying to figure out the balance of life, but it's slowing piecing together. I honestly can say I have fallen more deeply in love with Michael than I ever thought possible. He is my one true love. My little Syd, she is just the best thing that has ever happened to us. God blessed us this year. What a marvelous year it has been.

It is time for new dreams now. New goals & ambitions. A whole lotta' love and some forgiving too.  I love the idea of starting fresh. A new beginning. Doesn't it just feel grand? This new year marks our last here at BYU. We are excited and young! Really looking forward to what life has in store for us. I am all about the idea that we create our future and I am on a mission to create a pretty great one this year. We are so thankful and blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family members to share our journey with. Thank you for following along this little space of mine on the internet. How weird it is, I know, but I love it all the same. The encouragement has meant so much to me. I hope everyone had a great holiday season spent with loved ones! Cheers to the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment